Saturday, October 8, 2011

Goin' down the ocean hun!

Last week I got to spend 3 glorious days with my BFF Jen, Emma, Abby, Chris, Nancy, and Mary Jane. So it all started a few weeks ago when Jen called to tell me that I have to take off work august 3rd and 4th. I tried to switch days with a co-worker but couldn't get ahole of him. So i decided to go down to spend some quality fair godmother time with Emma to make up for not being able to go to Ocean City with them. We had a great day! When I arrived, Emma was sleeping so I hung out with Chris and Nancy until she woke up. It's so interesting to see how much Emma has learned each time I see her. And I see her every 2 weeks so it's not like months go by. So anyways after she was fed, she points to the door and confidently says something that I nor her dad recognized. After jogging my memories as the "mary francis martian translator" I realized she was saying "outside". I decided that would be fun and agreed to let her out. Chris warned me of the mesquitos and quickly decided to take her to wheaton regional instead. As we are on our way she shouts form the back seat "poo poo potty". I said, "ok! don't gotta tell me twice". I turn around and head back towards the house. I tell Emma that we are going to go home and to try not to poop until we get home to the potty". every 5 seconds I asked her if she had pooped. She said no every time. And did indeed hold it until we got home. A few minutes after we get home, Emma goes potty, a little. but it still constitutes a first "potty". But I still knew she ahd to poop. Even after Nancy and Mary Jane ask why Emma had no drawers, I refused to put a diaper back on her. I knew the second I did, she'd poop. BTW I have no idea how I know all this stuff. I was maybe 7 or 8 when Mary was potty trained. After that episode Emma, Nancy and I went to Target to get










No comments:

Post a Comment