Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Updates

It's been a long time since i've blogged so here are a few updates:

School has started and I feel so much more complete. I felt so lost being away from school. It's crazy how much you fall in love with your students....from those days you witness their exciting "aha!" moments to their moody days when they need someone to listen to their frsutations much more than learning any academic lesson. The past 2 years I have watched my kids mature from squirmy underclassmen into (almost) young men and women and it has been a true joy to play a part in that incredible transformation.


I FINALLY went to see the ENT for my ear pain that I've been dealing with for over 2 years. It tuns out I have TMJ disorder (something that I was sorta diagnosed with a few years ago at the dentist).  It turns out I have a "sprained" jaw from clenching when I'm super focused on things. Looks like I have a week of a liquid diet ahead of me. I am not upset about this at all. I am just happy that I finally have an answer.

After my doctor's appointment I went to borders and bought 4 books for $6.75!! I know!

I then went to Michaels and stocked up on foam brushes for my "craftiness" I paid $1 for 20!!!!!

Other than that there is nothing new.
Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well and until next time! Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment