Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Retirement/Mourning the End of Summer Party

Last night Steve and I went to My Grandma's (Surprise) Retirement/Mourning the End of Summer Party. We all had an awesome time. I think when I was younger I took for granted all the time I got to spend with my multitude of cousins. Today, every minute I get with them is cherished.

Maddie and I (God Daughter 1.0)

"Lord help the mister, that comes between me and my sisters"

Ok so Kelly kept putting her arm on my shoulder and I kept putting her hand on my hip so that is what caused this picture. Kelly just looks so cute so I couldn't resist.

This jsut pretty much sum up my dad...LOL! Love him!

Probably the best picture I will ever take of Abby! SO CUTE!

Kelly wanted a picture with dad because "she looked cute in her new glasses" LOL!


Dad and MAgnus (My aunt Monica's dog that I just met for the first time. He's SO sweet!

The 2 loves of my life!!!!
Probably my favorite picture of the summer

No comments:

Post a Comment