Monday, August 1, 2011

Journey to Lexington Market then quickly to the Inner Harbor.

So last week I got to spend time with "the other white girl", Tina! First the story behind "the other white girl". In college, Tina and I were very often what seemed to be the only white girls on campus. We were almost always together. We were the only 2 students in our class majoring in family and consumer sciences education so we almost always took the same classes. We both lived in salisbury so we would also carpool pretty often. Whenever we weren't together, people would stop us on campus and ask us things like, "where is your friend?" or "where is the other white girl that is with you?" or "where is your other half?". That is why I affectionately refer to her as "the other white girl".

anyways, we wanted to hang out and it was my turn to come to Glen Burnie. We took the light rail to Lexington Market and wow! we didn't stay long. Everything was everywhere. Next time I go, I want a map and I want to be better prepared! After stay for 20 minutes at Lexington Market, we took the light rail to the inner harbor and ate a Phillips, which was of course, amazing! After dinner we got super sleepy and ended up looking at education books at Barnes and Noble. I had a great time hanging out with her. It's always so cool when you have friends that even if you haven't seen eachother in 6 months, you can always pick up where you left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment