Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 4th Weekend

This weekend we have reached full capacity...meaning we have over 30 dogs. It was a crazy day but very fun!

Violet couldn't keep her eyes open


Tucker


Bella


Chaz



Sadie the Goldendoodle


Mikey and Chloe


This is Sassy. She just got here and is already such a joy! She's a co-worker from FSK's dog (John Elsen) So glad to have her!



Bailey
Jack Russell-Beagle Mix










Fruitcake
I know right! My co-worker nick and I can seriously yell at him when he's doing something wrong without breaking down into a chuckle. He's an amazing dog! a total gentleman! He is following in the footsteps of a dog named dempsey.



This is Dempsey. I have posted about him before. He is who I call a total gentleman. He's one of my favorites!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous!! This looks like the best job ever. Soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete