Thursday, June 30, 2011

Today's gang

Today was my first day back to work since Sunday morning. Although I enjoyed Monday off, Tuesday and Wednesday were painfully BORING! As you can imagine, I was very happy to be back with my cuddly canines. One of the things I love about this job is that even though I was away for only a few days, when I came back to work there were many new dogs there.

This is Violet. She is a Basset Hound. And a very cute one at that. Not that Bassetts are ugly but they...just... aren't the prettiest breed. Well violet is just as cute as can be. When I took this picture I laughed because I didn't realize that her ears when up like that when something caught her attention! I also love how she's posing. Hilarious I know!


Her ears are just so long! lol!


"No pictures please"


This is Chaos. He is interesting because he's got this big bodly and these short legs. I think he might be a Newfoundland mix...maybe newf border collie or some kind of spaniel?  He literally looks like a miniature newfoundland and man does he have the Newf personality to a T. His "brother" cocoa (see below) was givign all his attention to the German Shephard, Sophie. Choas spend the morning following Cocoa, following sophie, whining. He's such a worrier.


This is Cocoa, Chaos and Belle So ready to go inside.


This is Beau. He is Belle's "brother". The are both Cockapoos and are SO photogentic.
They actually stay still!


This catapillar does not have a name. I'm not even sure he is alive at this point. I have no idea what kind of catepillar but Nick says that those are the kind of catepillars that turn into monarch butterflies. So hopefully, in the future, we will have butterflies everywhere....if the dogs don't eat them first.

No comments:

Post a Comment