Friday, June 17, 2011

Cuties

So yesterday I went to work. And the array of dogs were all very friendly and sooo cute! and I OF COURSE have pics and videos to share!

Labradoodle

This is Lady Godiva. She is still a puppy but is a nice dog. It's so cool to see such rare breeds. I am one lucky girl!

This is Cleo. She is an old besengi. This is a really cool breed. This little thing doesn't have the personality of a little dog. Perfect for active people who tend to like bigger dogs but can't due to apartment contraints.

  

This is Toby (Chocolate Lab) and Sophie (Black Lab). Sophie 11 years old but still has some spunk in her. As soon as I met Sophie, we immediately became bffs (sorry Jen). Sorry the video is upside down.




Whenever I have any Black Labs I always sratch the inside of their ears to see if they moan like Max (Steve's old Black Lab) used to do. sorry the video is upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment