Monday, December 21, 2009

Favors

Hey everyone,
So its just a few days before christmas and I just recently bought the wedding favors! Not gonna tell you what they are but I'm REALLY excited about them! After the new year Steve and I will be choosing the tuxedos and my bridesmaids and I will be going to pick out bridesmaid dresses. I asked for cash for Christmas this year so i will hopefully be paying a good amount of my gown down...things are rolling and I can't believe I will finally marry my best friend in 6 months!!!! how time flies! Steve got a job a few weeks ago at enterprise so it looks like in April we will start to look in the westminster/taneytown/emmittsburg area for a place to live!! Life is very exciting right now. Well anyways I better go...making a gingerbread house!

No comments:

Post a Comment