Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bridesmaid Gifts

Last Sunday, Steve and I went to Fells Point with Heather and shot our engagement photos. Heather didn't show us too many but the one picture that I saw was AMAZING! I can't wait to see the rest and finally send out the save-the-dates! But anyways, today I went to Kay Jewelers and got the bridesmaid gifts. Things are really starting to come along. Tomorrow we will be calculating alcohol (kevin's discount). This week Steve and I will also be trying to find sales for Steve's band so that if there is a HUGE sale somewhere on Black Friday, I can buy it then. Things are frustrating for my band because I have an antique engagement ring. Today I found 2 hopefuls online. We will go try those on next week sometime. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving break. I know I will, I have off all week except Tuesday (I have a professional Develpoment Day) Anyways, God Bless! Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment