Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Time Again

Laura Ingalls Wilder once wrote, "Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time." After a rewarding yet challanging year, I for one, havin't been this excited for Christmas since I was a little girl. I think this child-like excitement has infected my whole family. My mom is decorating her home like never before...It has never been more beautiful. (pictures to come soon). My dad, always seems to be buying just one more thoughful gift for one of us. My siblings are recovering from finals and are excited to have a beatles rock band throw down with our plethora of cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. For me, the cookies are baked, decorations are hung, presents are wrapped, school break has started and I am sitting back soaking it all in.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Our little and very humble Christmas Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment