Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The week of the Labrador Retriever

Everyone knows that American's #1 dog is the Labrador Retiriever. And if you don't just look around. Labs are EVERYWHERE. This past week we got a ton of labs. I had just finished complaining about how all we get are black and chocolate labs and then we suddlenly for hit with 5 yellow labs! This week was very busy and as always, a blast!

The dogs enjoying their new pool.

A rare breed came to  stay a night this weekend. and  to make things even better! they're 12 week puppies!

Bode and Tellie. We think that they are not pure  bred Catahoula Leopard Dogs. I went to AKC's website to search for the standard and found that they are not AKC certified so it was hard to get any information on the standard. Bode was born with a tail and Tellie was born with a little nub. We found out that the owners went on petfinder.com and searched for australian shepards and found these 2 little guys. so I'm thinking they are part aussie-which would explain Tellie's tail.


Missy and Beau. They aren't from the same family so I had to take a picture when I saw how cozy they were being.

Holding hands

This is Amber. She is laying  under my chair because apparently sitting in front of me wasn't close enough for her.

I love her smile.

This is Gunner. Isn't he the cutest thing you've  ever seen? He's still a puppy and sure acts like one! But considering his age, he has great manners! His nose is so cute. He'll grow into it...eventually.

I have a few videos to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment