Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Busy at Work

This week at work has been crazy. So much to do. I come home from work, eat dinner and then go to bed. I've even started napping during my break. The heat gets to everyone, including the dogs.
Lady Godiva playing in the pool

Nick and Nora. LOL sounds like a show. Nora doesn't do too well with other dogs so Nick was keeping her company while doing some paperwork. She sat next to him on the stump for hours. It was so cute!

This is Bella. She is a very well-behaved white cock-a-poo. Before taking this picture I caught her digging. I told her to stop and she did. 2 minutes later I turned around and she was not digging, but rolling in the dirt. it was too funny!


This is Lil "Bleu" Steel a very sweet Neopolitan Mastiff. She isn't agressive but the other dogs interprets her as aggressive when she tries to play. Poor thing. She's too big for her own good. Her ears and head is SO soft. I love her!

Ok so I have to set up these pictures before I post them. Fruitcake and Dempsey (the boxer) have been best buddies for the past few weeks. Fruitcake was in a very goofy mood yesterday and decided he was going to sit on Dempsey. Dempsey would just lay there for a good 2-3 minutes before making Fruitcake get off of him. It was SO HILARIOUS!

  

 He is really sitting the Dempsey-full body weight.

Now a few videos

 Dempsey rubbing on my leg.

This is Bella. I call her my "real" labrador. She is ALWAYS in the pool and when she sees a hose, she goes crazy. Surprisihngly a lot of the other labs that stay with us don't really have as much of an interest in the water as Bella.

Ok well that is all I have for now. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment