Monday, January 25, 2010

Honeymoon

Hey everyone!

So after a long process with Steve, talking about whether to go on a honeymoon or not (funds are tight with my students loans) I found a great (and cheap) place to go. Its in mexico and its called half moon bay. Nothing too new for the wedding. got something from the church letting me know all their policies....can't have a unity candle. and i made mine too!!! o well!!! and Claire got her dress. All i need is to go with Jen to get her dress. Thats all for now! BTW! I sent out save-the-dates and havent gotten any feedback on this website. I work so hard on this site and i try to keep my blog updated. If you read my blog, would you mind signing my guest book so i can see if it is even worth putting all this effort into the site?
Thanks!
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment