Monday, January 12, 2009

Bridesmaids

Hey everyone!
So last Sunday 4 of my bridesmaids ventured the cold to find the bridesmaids dress! It went REALLY well and I'm happy that they got to pick their own dress. Leah was WONDERFUL at David's bridal. The picture posted below is NOT what they dresses will look like on the wedding day. In fact, Mary's dress is completely different. Right after the picture was taken, Leah informed me that her dress did not come in truffle. So we had to find her another dress and we did so in about 20 minutes...not too shabby! I thought about not showing you guys but its not a big deal, as long as no one sees MY dress before the wedding. Steve and I are going to try to meet with Fr. Jason ASAP! But I not allowed to schedule anything until AFTER the Raven's season ends so we'll have to see how things go this Sunday. Save-the-dates were mailed yesterday so keep a look out for those. Anyways I better go. Time to eat! It's Mema's 75th birthday so mom made an AWESOME meal! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment