Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hotel Reservations

Hey everyone! So I have a block of rooms reserved for June 25th and 26th at the Hilton Garden Inn at Owings Mills. It is the closest hotel from the Heyden and Santmyer Homes. It is $99.00 per night. I got 5 rooms with King Sized Beds and 5 rooms with 2 Double Beds. The king sized beds are sleep number beds. I will post a link as soon as possible to make your reservations online. This hotel is intedned for people comming from out of town and want to stay close to the Heyden and Santmyer family. ALthough yo uare welcome to stay there even if you are not from out of town. Sometime next month I will have a block of rooms at a hotel in Frederick for the night of the wedding. The Frederick hotel is intended for those guest who need a palce to stay after the reception. It is closer to the reception site and church. Tonight I have an appointment with the florist to talk about...flowers (Big surprise). I will let everyone know how that goes when I get the link to put up for the hotel reservations. I hope everyone is having a great sunny summer! Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment