Thursday, May 14, 2009

I found THE dress!

Hey! So I found THE dress yesterday. The day after I got engaged (when the walmart opened up after christmas) I went out and bought my first bridal magazine. I saw this dress and fell in love with it but due to student teaching, I knew I wouldn't have time to try it on until school was over. So on my first free day, Jen and Tina and I went to try on the dress. It's a perfect fit and I can't wait to order it!! Therefore, the running of the brides event will be canceled and it's corrdinating meeting. I will keep everyone posted on future events. Also, I have had some complaints about bad pictures for the wedding party section of the site, so I updated them the best I could! Just because your picture was updated does not mean you were one of the ones complaining, just thought I'd find better pics since I was doing it for a few other people. Well gotta go! I graduate tomorrow and need to finish packing! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment