Friday, February 27, 2009

Wedding Blog?

As you can see I have a new tab on my blog label "The Bride". You might have thought to yourself, "the bride? Is she nuts? she got married a year ago!" Yes you are correct, I am no longer a bride. Let me explain: As soon as I got engaged, I started searching for a decent wedding website that didn't look like every other bride in the world. After a few months, in between student teaching and lesson plans, I finally found a site. As the planning started and ended, I regualrly updated my wedding blog. Anyways, long story short: I'm scared the site is going to go inactive and then I loose ALL my memories of not my big day (that's all on facebook), but of all the blood, sweat and tears that went into it. As the saying goes, "it's not the destination, it's the journey". It is yet another example in my life that with hard work and heart, anyone can do anything. So read the posts or don't, I just wanted to put it on my site for when I need to take a stroll down memory lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment